10 Party Bus Questions to Ask
The big event is near. Fifteen of your closest friends want to enjoy the summer night life and you are responsible for coordinating the transportation. So why not consider hiring a local party bus to manage the transportation? Since your big event will carry into the late night, renting a party bus can offer your big crew safe transportation with luxury.
Before you book the reservations, check out several local party bus companies and ask questions. Here are ten questions to consider before booking reservations.
1. How many passengers can you accommodate?
2. How many vehicles do you have on the road and what types?
3. What amenities are included?
4. Do you accommodate special needs?
5. Are you licensed and insured?
6. Is there a damage deposit?
7. What night clubs do you visit?
8. What other additional fees should I anticipate?
9. How long have you been in business?
10. How many days notice is needed before I can cancel the contract?
Since you’re managing transportation for a large group, you’ll want to ask the tough questions and choose a company that you are comfortable working with. If you are located in a major metropolitan city like Atlanta, GA then you will have many vendors to choose from. If you are in the Atlanta suburbs, near Marietta or Roswell, GA, then consider contacting a Marietta based party bus company. The local service provider may offer special incentives.
Whether the occasion is a bachelor or bachelorette party, prom, graduation or you just want to hang out with 25 your closets friends, the party bus just may be what you are looking for. Your group stays together and you’ll share many special memories with your friends. Party buses are convenient and they are perfect for late night group event transportation.